P.G.Drive manufactures “P” Series Inline Helical Gear reducers and Geared Motors. These units are available in Foot, Flange and Co-axial type construction. The gear reducers available are suitable for mounting any standard IEC frame electric motor in B5 construction. The product range offers low installation cost, low noise operation, high efficiency and balanced performance.
• Foot mounted gear reducers & gear motors.
• Flange mounted gear reducers and gear motors
• Coaxial gear reducers
• Multistage gear reducers and geared motors
|Power:||0.25 HP to 20 HP|
|Output Speed:||15 RPM to 400 RPM||The lower output RPM range is offered by multistage combination gear units up to 0.1 RPM.|
|Power:||0.25 HP to 5 HP|
|Output RPM:||15 RPM to 0.1 RPM|
|Torque Range||4.5 Nm... 2000 Nm|
|Mechanical Rating (n1= 1400 min-1)||0.18 kW ... 15 kW|
|Gear ratios||3.6 ... 150 : 1|
|Output Configuration|| Foot and Flange mount
Custom O/P Shaft Dia and length
|Input Configurations||IEC motor Adaptors
Solid I/P Shaft
|Applicable AC motors||Integral motors and Brake motors
IEC-normalized Motors and Brake motors
Single and Dual Speed Motors
|Main Brake Features||DC and AC supply
Faster Brake Engage/Disengage through Electronically
Controlled AC/DC Rectifier type SB, NBR, SBR (options)
• Graded cast iron housings
• High strength alloy steel gears
• Single & three phase motor
• DC or AC supply
• Flame proof and brake motor options
• Single or dual speed motor
• 3 Decades of field experience in textile, pharmaceuticals, chemical, cement, sugar, plastics, rubber & allied industry.
• More than 10000 + inline helical gearboxes in operation in the industry.